Landscaping gravel is a popular ground cover, which can be used for a variety of purposes. Gravel is versatile enough to be utilized as edging in many styles of gardens, as well as full covering for paths and driveways. Landscaping gravel provides quick drainage of precipitation, making it ideal for Michigan’s climate.
It is important to choose the right type of landscaping gravel to meet your needs. At Grasshopper Gardens, our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find the gravel that is both aesthetically pleasing and functional.
Our Selection of Gravel
- Crushed Gravel - Sharp edges help crushed gravel stay in place, making it ideal for paths, driveways, and sloped areas.
- River Rock - Naturally rounded and polished rocks recommended for garden beds and water features.
- Pea Gravel - Small, smooth stones are perfect for a variety of applications, from flower beds to walkways.
- 2NS Sand - Washed sand usually utilized as a base material for paving stones.
- Float Stone 6A - 1/2"- 1" stones that are ideal for a variety of decorative purposes.
- Egg Rock - 2"-3" round or oblong stones that are great for walkways and flower beds.
- 21AA Limestone - Crushed stone that is typically used as a topdressing, with brick pavers, or for driveways.
- 21AA Natural Stone - Crushed stone used for driveways and as a topdressing.
Grasshopper Gardens has a great selection of high quality bulk landscaping gravel ready for delivery.